Sunday, July 13, 2008

recording

I have finally done it.
I downloaded Audacity which is a free simple recording program.
Lately i have begun recording music on my computer.
It is simple i know but well worth it. In my house my brother's room was cleared out and now it is FILLED with musical equipment to the brim.
The learning process for a recording program is very slow, but i have completed two songs for the libra (my solo project).
The two songs are called

1. Please Don't Make Me Cry
2. Time Travel

check it out:

www.myspace.com/thelibradreamcatcher

As for the vox jaguars we have a very excited show coming up.
We have a gig in San Francisco which Trevor unfortunately won't be able to play drums at but a great friend Art will be filling in for us on the skins.
The show starts at 9pm and we play third.
Everyone in San Francisco reading this, we hope you attend!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
We also tied for the win as the Deli band of the month with Evacuee.

www.thedelimagazine.com/sf

Check it out we are on the banner as band of the month.

farewell,

-jordy

No comments: