Sunday, April 20, 2008

Cease To Exist

Well i accidentally deleted this blogpost right as i was about to post it so I'm pretty irritable at the moment. Last night was great at the tannery for the Mountain Animal Hospital cd release! Sleepy Sun blew my mind and so did M.A.H. but it really is a fucking shame that they booted everyone out of the tannery. Truly a shame for the M.A.H. boys and it really ticked me off how sour the show went. They sounded great though. On a lighter note we have a show with this band from Los Angeles called INDIAN JEWELRY this coming wednesday at the CREPE PLACE APRIL 23rd 9PM.
I don't know how i feel about this band in their obscurity.
Obscure bands take it too far sometimes and at a certain point of insane obscurity to me it just starts to sound like shit in my ears.
But i'm still very excited for the show.
you let me know what you think of this band:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

www.myspace.com/indianjewelry
here is where you can buy tickets:
http://thecrepeplace.com/home/component/option,com_events/task,view_detail/agid,42/year,2008/month,04/day,23/Itemid,36/
this is our very first show at the crepe place and we're totally excited for it.
i am going to post lyrics of a new song next time.
But for now i hope everyone is doing well on this fine sunday afternoon.
cheers,
-jordy

No comments: